Tuesday, May 23, 2006

sorry

can you help me ?
Put a bag over my head- so you can't see
the pain that is written all over my face.
Help me put an end to this 'disgrace'

Sometimes the pain from inside creeps outward
and people see more of me than they should -
my pain, my troubles and my fears
Let's just pretend that i'm not here.

Maybe if we hope enough -
I will disappear in a puff
maybe if we pray
i will get out of the way

Maybe, just maybe nothing is real
Because it certainly doesn't feel
like i am here
when i have to hold back every tear

When i am in the way of everyone
and my baggage weighs a tonne.
When i am a waste of space
and i am out of place.

When i am more trouble than i am worth
and people regret my birth.
When my existance brings pain
and i drive others insane.

Nothing seems real when i have to appologise for being me ......
Well i am sorry that others see life differently.
I am sorry that i get in the way
and that i have too much to say.

I am sorry if i upset you in any way
i am just trying to get through the day.
I'll only bother you if i have to ...
i'll get on with what i have to do

And maybe if we pray enough-
i will disappear in a puff ......
Maybe just maybe if we pray
I will eventualy go away.......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow, kat this how u really feel? wat brough this on? you no im here for ya dont u? u know i wont leave ur side, right? if you eva need just to get out 4 a bit, u know that ur welcome over at any time, i really mean that.
luv u loads