Friday, May 05, 2006

THE PRINCESS

Princess?
Are you sure- not me
What do You really see
when you are looking at me ?

A princess
A daughter if the king of kings -
You were born of his likeness.
- you have your father's eyes you know
The bible will tell you so.

My father?
The most powerful man in the whole world
he created the heavens and earth-
or your natural father, which would you rather?
But I am not fit to be a princess ............ i am not worthy of a crown
I am sorry but i must turn your ofer down

Don't you see he has chosen you ,
he loves you so much , it is true.
He loves you enough that his son jesus died for you
if only you really knew how much he loves you

He wants you to let him into your life
he knows how you have been living , he wants to end all of this strife
He wants to heal your broken heart
and give you a new start

But i am nothing.
Don't you see,
I may look good on the outside .
but inside the pain is too much - what could God possibly do to help me ?
If God is so great then why is the world the way it is ?
and how can i trust him when i can't trust myself- i don't know what real trust is

Why does God love me - i am a sinner. i stuggle for control and have fights with my dinner
This is grace. Trust Jesus Christ and believe that he has taken your sins away.
How do i do that ?
come on , let's pray.

A princess- not me
What do you really see when you look at me ?
I wasn't a princess -how could i be ?
I was no princess untill God saved me

He took me in and clothed me in his grace
He set me apart and put me in a new place
a place where i belong and now finally i am FREE
free to be all i can possibly be

so here i am telling you ........ you are a beutiful princess and God loves you
You are a child of God and he wants to set you free

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»

Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»

Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»

Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»

Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»

Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»