Monday, May 29, 2006

hey hey hey

isn't life crazy?
well in short yes

but truly life is what you make it so there is always the choice:
have a crazy, busy yet amazing life OR let life pass me by

Jesus came so that we might have life and life to the fullest
john 10:10

and since i know that i am not living for me
but for the king of kings and for the cause of the cross

i am going to make the most of life and the opportunities it brings
one saying i never get tried of hearing is :
'if you are not living on the edge you are taking up too much space '

so i reckon let's live life to the max
even when things are so busy and i can hardly catch my breath.....
when things seem so out of control

I need to learn that things go beyond my own control now
my life is in the hands of my dad
the king of kings and lord of lords

God is helping me through life
and this season is all about building consintency in my life
and giving me wisdom and supernatural strength to face challenges
and make the right choices in the middle of my storms

and to learn to trust the friends he has put around me
to not give up and when things are so busy and so hard
just to hold on to what he has started and to lean on my friends.
How powerful is connection and fellowship?
sometimes i forget that the people around me have something to offer into my situations ..... wisdom and advice

I need to stand in the middle of the storm.....
cry out to god ...
keep praising and worshipping god
and above all else
keep walking out this season of craziness
because it is building consintency
when life is crazy
the thing that needs to stay the same
is my actions,
my thoughts and my words
and to all things unto god

keep going to church every week and serving in the house of God

..... it is all about the preparation and the foundation

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey kat, thats really good, so true! hold onto the promise and u'll get through any storm. lol, remember; pluk up, break down, DESTROY!!! also remember that at shakers u killed some dogs and if the devil tries to bring them bak, kick them down, not just down, Kick them OUT!! anyway, im proberly getting a little carried away so ill finnish up by saying, keep going strong bcoz God is building u and He can see whats going on.
luv u

Miss Tsang said...

hmm well said my dear, well said...:)

preparation and foundation are two great things that I can see God building in you already :)

I don't know if you can, but i certainly can see the blessing coming to pass in your life from it already ;)

xx

Anonymous said...

So true Kat babe so true, memba always keep ur haed up high cause u've got a huge crown on ur head. The devils going to try and rund u down but u know what u got to keep fighting the devil and u will win because u have got the creater of the universe on ur side and always remember psalm 139, God knew u before u were born, he knit u together in ur mothers womb. And Jeremiah 29:11- Gods got an awesome plan and purpose for ur life. Remember what Ps Gerard always says dont get out in the middle of the tunnel cause there is a light at the end. Keep going hard babe, look to the future and always remember that i am there for u if u ever need to talk. Gods doing awesome things in ur life and i can see the fruit coming of off ur life already, u've done amazing things in such a short time imagine what u could do in ten years time. I believe that God has got such an awesome destiny for u and day be day as u keep seeking God u are getting closer and closer to him. Well i betta end there as i have said a lot. I'll talk to u soon beautiful.
Luvin ya
Loz